2011年7月1日 星期五

1/7/11 special post to my lpz~

today is....
1st of july~

weee~~~
its....
lao po zai's bday yor~~~
<3

din c him today..
din wish dao him~
T.T

miss u la dei !
y din come wor..
:(

hmm~
actually...
we met each other since...
primary 2~
hor?
==

L cls start de ~
but then ,
tat time wasnt close de

since i noe him ,
i always c he cham wif girls de
=='''

den~
i think..
standard 4/5 i start to play maple wif him
ohoho~

play play stop stop~
until form1 ~
we got married in the game !
XD

since then~
he's my lao po zai liao~
im his lao gong zai
but..
i seldom c him call me lgz anymore
T.T
mayb coz he curang den got other lgz liao~
sad die me betul-betul~

well~
i'll try to get ur bday present wif hm real soon~
<3
haha~

ben lai planning to get it this sunday de~
coz got go midv ma~
hu noes ..
postpone to next sun !!
humph !!
i excited liao whole week de neh !!
T.T
unfair betul..

suan la~
as long as the trip still goes on ,
im fine
:)

well~
lpz~
1 las thing i wanna tell u~

even though u always curang on me..
T.T
BUT I STILL LOVE U ALWAYS DE !!!
U'RE MY LAO PO ZAI FOREVER YOR~~~~
<3
muacks~


1 則留言:

  1. lgz ah >M<
    thank you so touch ><
    but i dun mind lah
    u help me celerate with jacinta bah

    回覆刪除