2010年8月13日 星期五

14/8/10 吉凶之日终于过了。。

actually..
ystd i said tat was the las post..
but den ...
smtg happened and i jz feel like sharing it here..

aih..
today..saturday morn..
jz came bek from tuition..

sat wif my mum to hav my breakfast..
i rmbed las time she said..
she dun wish me to get top 5 in cls or whtever..
but at least get in the middle..

den last exam i did it !
26 consider middle rite?
but den...when take results..
she still a ji a zo..
say not good enuf..
den jz now...
she said i got no passion to study...
always think this n this tat..
haiz..
i duno y the hell she always scold me abt this..

den she talk wif my dad..
say wht my results very bad etc etc...
was holding bek my tears not to drop...
once i rushed bek into my room...a place wher i usually crys the most..
tears start to roll out..
i'm crying when i type this post..yea...right now..

aih..
parents will always say u did this not good, tat not good..
when will they finally sees ur good side?
when is the las time they praised u?
cant rmb?
mayb tat's too long time ago ba...

bsides...
my parents will always compare me n others...
they will say xxx btr than me in studies or whtever..
in front of my relatives..they will say i did teribble in my exam...
but den...i'm the 1st cls for 3 years ad wht...
y do parents always wan more n more?

i'm not like those hu always ponteng + smoke + gaduh + dating..
i jz dun get it..
when can u start to b more considerate?
this year...i worked harder than the past 2 years..
i took up more tuitions...
i studied hard...
but mayb tat's my limit?
u cant blame me for getting such results wht..
for example..i got an A...
but 80+ oni...
then they will start to complain y not 90 above..wtf...

other ppl din even get an A..and u scolded me for not getting 90 above ?!
f u...

ok...hav to stop now..
nid sum time to calm down myself...
wish the f3 students good luck in ur trial ar...
wish muself luck too...aih...
bye now..

沒有留言:

張貼留言