2010年8月5日 星期四

5/8/10 sweet~

hehe...
this post was typed b4 today ends..

today...
did ntg..
haha~
but den gs ask me to update..LOL

erm...update....
keke..
finally...i held her hand...
her hand was so small...
^^
was rili happy to hold it..
she accompanied me to toilet and bek to IT lab..
kaka..

den~
afterskul...
me n my dear clsmates went for MCD~~~GCB~~~ LOL~
i met sum special ther...
she's rili special...
she;s a girl...
i used to b so close wif her..
but not very close..
and..
many things happened la...
den now...
we were totally like strangers...
aih..

mayb...
tat;s the best for all of us..
i'm happy wif my life now..
i'm moving on...
=)
i'm happy to hav u guys around me..
the 38 gang...
my clsmates~~ haha
hm
qm
khai en
mei ting
bubu
xin kai
pc~
many many...

as for the other group...
kn
zk
soya
etc etc
u guys were fun too =)

den...the f2 gang..
haha
btp...
kai tsen..
jin xuan..
dear~
etc etc~
u guys are fabulous~ wakakakka

and many more~
cant type all at this moment...
was rushing !! haha

the conclusion is~
thx for being my frens... I LUV U GUYS !!!
haha~ muacks~

沒有留言:

張貼留言