2010年8月13日 星期五

black friday + ghost festival 13/8/10

erm....
today was special..
coz....
WE SAT IN THE HALL FOR EXAM FOR THE FIRST TIME !!!
haha~
so syok na~
my place was kedudukan strategik~
as it was bright enuf n i can get the fan~ ^^v

took seni , PJ for today...
my seni 2 was like ZOMG !!! ><
the background of mine was like a total disaster .. T-T
and today gib bek maths paper..
i got 78 oni...T-T 2 more marks...aih...
pre-trial oso lidat ad...manakala trial lei?
T-T

every1 was like telling me trial is damn important n bla bla bla..
making me more nervous oni...T-T
aih...hate it...T-T
dun rili hav enuf time to prepare..
aih~

today...
hehe~
the day to exchange our presents !!
for the " angel and master " game...
^^
i luv this game so much..
can make our frenship btr n btr..kaka~

received 3 presents from my master...
luv her so much ! muacks !
she gave me a small spongebob~ ( hehe...which is my favourite~ )
and a pair of nice earrings~ i like earrings too..><
den the last 1~
hehe...a star shaped bottle !!
when u shake it...inside de small ball will shine 1~
me n hm was shocked when she ask me to shake it..>< LOL~~

den we decided to buy ah boss a present~(a bag !! )
coz he have been our " postman " for 2 rounds ad..
pity him...><

i rili luv 3dm this year...
hope tat we can stay forever like this..
T-T
but den next year i'm leaving lor..
cant stay..for sure de..
aih..but den nvm la..we still can meet each other de...

today~
me , hm and kai kai went WTC to hav our lunch...so economic ho? haha~
i ordered my favourite honeydew juice !! yay~ ^^
it was our first time to go to this kind of food court centre to hav our meal...
hehe..
talk abt first time..
i had many first times wif 3diamond this year...

my first time of playing angel n master is wif u guys...T-T
my first time of goin to MCD wif frens is wif u guys too !
my first time of goin to old town oso u guys..haha
my first time of goin to chicken rice shop ~
aiyah many many la...
i hope in the future we can hav more first times...T-T
rili dowan to b separated from u guys..aih..

oh ya...today...pandu puteri election for next year's board of directors..
aih...
if i " wu yi jian mao fan " any1 of u...
i apologize here..
i duno if u all will c anot.. =='''
i dun think so ba..as i din add u guys' fb or msn...
got treasurer's place...hehe...
i like this place too~
coz i like money $$ ~ ^^

bsides tat...thx for those we came n supported me..T-T
gam dong la..
and thx for joining pandu puteri !! haha
hope i can b a good treasurer ba.. ><''

i think i'll type more in english ler...
coz " sum1 " cant read chinese~ LOL !!!
duno tat " sum1 " will c anot..
hahahaha~
i very wei da hor? blog in english~ wahahhahaha~
dun thx me ~ =p
who ask u to be my xxx ? kaka~

tat's it for now !!
c ya after trial~
i bet its gonna b an emo post...coz results out ma...==''
bye~

沒有留言:

張貼留言