2010年12月2日 星期四

3/12/10 Family Dinner or Reunion

hmm~
i slpt around 5:20 in the morn..
yea~
( i'm gonna b doomed if my dad noes abt it,
he sure take bek my lappy from me..nooo~~~ )

kar quan n kar ming goin to " skul " early in the morn.
when i woke up ,
it was already 1:45 pm,
FML !
they're already bek from their play skul !
LOL !!

ate my so called " breakfast "
or in a proper way ,
its branch
==

hehe
i had laksa
yummy~
^^
come penang dun eat laksa eat wht ?
LOL !

2:30 pm,
find map for my maple x2 !
^^
training in parking lot now .
wif double exp ,
i cant get 0.03% each mob ,
but coz my dmg sux ,
i cant train wif btr mobs..
FML again..
T-T

play till 4 smtg ,
dad ask us to bathe n get ready to attend the dinner ,
prepare dao lai...
5 smtg ..
5:40 i prepare finish
den
went to giant to buy sum gifts,
u noe de la ,
go to other ppl geh dinner ,
muz hav smtg to giv geh ~
my dad bought 8 bottles of wine ,
2 bottles left after the diner .
~.~

after buying tat wine
rush to the restaurant ,
named jade palace .
went ther for almost thousand times !
( of coz , tat's hyperbola )
mum was so worried tat we might b late coz its a hectic time ,
ppl coming bek from work .
traffic jam~

weee~~
luckily ,
we manage to get ther in time ,
when we got ther ,
oni my bigest uncle , his wife , his grandchild and my mum's cousin sis is ther .
~.~
LOL
we arrived soooooo early !!

den ppl start to come slowly
suddenly ,
a " swarm " of relatives entered
ahhahaha !
and all of tat sudden ,
it started to b d@mn noisy .
==

i jz sit ther n...
doin ntg..
==
sms gua~

through out the dinner ,
i jz keep eating jek~
drank some wine too~
( not nice... the vodka in johor nicer )

my cousin bro taking SPM joined us too,
he said everything is OK wor~
XD
good luck lor~
others too~
^^

den many of them sang in the room ,
got karaok geh~
==
but...
those songs...
LMAO !
oldies songs.
==
they keep pushing me to sing ,
but i rejected !
XD
( shame shame , shy shy la~ )

today is my 4th aunt's bday too~
we sang her bday song n ate cake wif her !
the cake is nice !
yum~
she even cried when we sang her bday song~
==
mayb ,
she's too happy .
every1 was ther to celebrate bday wif her ,
but my 2nd aunt had passed away .

( i had to admit ,
my cousins many r good singers )
my dad even danced wif my 4th aunt in the room !
lol~
every1 got so high ther~
==

ok~
now..
weird things happened !
when i was day dreaming ( although it's not day ad ) ,
the male waiter came n asked me how old m i ,
den i said 15 .
den he went always n continue toking to his frens ,
my sis saw n told my mum.
aih..
my mum sure say he wan kao me or wht la
==

den play play play~
i keep on eat eat eat~
mum n dad said the food not nice ,
but ,
i think okok lor .

when going bek ,
getting out of the room ,
he talked to me again !
==''''
he asked whether if i'm from XXX skul anot .
i said no .
walked away .

i think he muz hav been mistaken me for sum1 ,
but " he " said it was obvious he wanna chase me .
the trick he used is similar to
" hi miss , have we ever met in other places ? "
my dad said the same thing too !
=.=
do male always get the same thinking ?

ok~
left the place,
went to my bigest uncle geh hse .
19 ppl went ther ~
weee~

smtg damn funny happened !
when we reach ther ,
hong yi took off his trousers ,
left a shorts on ,
but his shirt is too long ,
ppl cant c he's wearing it .

den xiao ay jie jie said
" shame shame , u din wear ur pants ! "
den he said
" i got wear i got wear !! "
den he ran into his room n cried ~
==''
every1 in the living room laughed liao siao~
ROFLMAO !!
poor guy~
but he wore a pants n came out again ,
saying
" i wore a longer pants ! ^^ "
LOL
todlers r sooo cute~ ( this sentence might change depending on the situation )

den we went bek to my aunt's hse.
tat's my day~
doing nothing but eat n play !
XD

life is soooo relaxing n enjoying now~
ppl keep saying wanna end this holiday faster ,
but i think ,
if this holiday ends ,
next year is my final holiday ler.
coz 2 years later having SPM at this moment.
T-T
and next year holiday muz study .
damn..
FML !


沒有留言:

張貼留言