2010年12月9日 星期四

>< 9/12/10 Maple Characters Of Mine =)

eh hehehe~
=.='''
sry tat i din update earlier
was busy mapling

u noe de la,
i cant concentrate on so many things
==

recently ,
most of the time mapling
watching shows n dramas from youtube
fbing
msnging
so...
blogging will the b las 1.
=.=''''

aiyah~
nvm la~
lol
hehe~

well...
~.~
ntg special to say...
~.~
erh..
oh ya,
my lovely bro came bek from sg ad~
=.='''

and...
he lost his phone !
@o@
lol~
stupid la
in tat 4D theatre lost d
-o-

well..
ok la ~
lemme blog abt my mapl chars first !
teehee~

my main~
a dragon knight~ ( i noe this name sounds cool )
lvl 8x
T-T
darn it,
was playing for so many years but still 8x
wtf

2nd ~
my lovely assasin ~
^^
( but i'm nt pure luk n my dmg sux..wtf )
lvl 5x ( stuck at this lvl for 1 year + @o@ )

3rd~
my new dual blade !
^^
its lvl 50
i hvnt played it yet
==
lol
maplers will noe hw it bcame lvl50 but i din played it

4th ,
my cleric
^^
wish to farm wif it
lvl 3x
=.='''
its still new ok?

5th~
my swordman !
^^
its still hvnt turn job..
lvl 29
==
gonna make it 30 n make it a spearman ltr.
XD

6th !
my flame wizard !
lvl 2x
i dun rmb i even got this char
==

7th !
my soul master !
^^
lvl 3x
actually i luv this char alot de..
hehe
mayb its bcoz its 1 of the KOC ,
and the dmg very nice gua~

8th
i got an aran char
lvl 1x
==
i dun rili play it though...
dun like..
=3=

hmm..
haf i left out any?
i think so.
==
i got many chars de la wei..
~.~
k ler !
any maplers !
feel free to add me in the game wor !
comment down here n leave ur ign ba !
but...
i'm in delphinus world,
other world dun add ar.
=='''
dun think u can add too
LOL

bye guys~
updating soon.. (i think )

2 則留言: