2010年12月22日 星期三

3AM 23/12/10

wanted to type this post in chinese ,
but ,
failed bcoz of this nooby lappy..

aih..
as u guys noe..
23rd is the day tat we go to our skul to get the stupid results..
bloody hell..
i started to get nervous since 1 week ago ,
i mean...when we all knew it was 23rd not 28th..

aih..
i cant slp..
i dowanna slp....
i dun feel like slping..
my mind is all blank now..
idk when i next update,
it'll b a moody post,
or a happy post...
aih.....

idk wht shud i do now..
pack my stuffs for the PD trip i guess..
aih...
amitofo !
T-T
if no 8As
pls..
at least gimme 7As la..

aih...
my BM, ppr 1 is ok, but ppr2 is risky..
BI , same thing too..
BC , same thing too.. =.= wth ?

maths , i kinda worried too..
ppr i oni scored abt 35/40..
aih..
but they say standard low..
=x
if standard low ,
i still cant manage to get A..
i think i'll copy alviss kong
=='''''

den, sci..
ppr i changed my answer in the las minute n got it wrong..
my first answer was correct 1..
=.='''
itchy hand !
I HATE U !
T-T
scored 39/40,
BUT !!!
the ppr 2 every1 was complaining hard..
=x
standard decrease?
O.o
wish so..

kh,
walao..
this sub ...
i rili pass least att among these 8 subs..
idk if i can get it A anot..
=='''
but project gt almost 40 marks le ma...
but den still will worry de.
coz..
i nvr heard ppl got B/C for KH
=x
my fren la i mean
they say rili easy
mayb i'll be the first to score B in PMR
==''''
( joking...btr not ...T-T )

geo , sej ,
ntg special to talk abt..
unless the standard became higher..
=.='''
LOL
IF IT RILI CHANGED !
I'LL STAB THEM !!
F5

eeeeee
idowanna take my results tml la...
my hands n legs r shaking now when typin this post..

T-T
omg omg omg..
my heart poped out !!!
OMG !!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言