2011年1月19日 星期三

19/1/11 Public Holiday !

hmm..
3rd day in dm..
ntg much special..
still dun like it
=3=

today went home as usual
mum spoke to me
she's kinda worried of me..

dad told her i wasnt happy n always seemed moody after i went diamond
so she came n ask wht's the prob
aih
noe she's worried la
aih
i jz duno y
i dun like it..
mayb is i dun like to b in new environment
==
( 4th year in dm still new ? )

finally~
=D
10 oranges' goal reached !
MUAHAHAHHA !!!
i'm so proud of myself !!
><
gettin the certs ler~
wee~

gonna continue to sell..
but monday is deadline ler..
which means..
these days ,
i nid to find customers on net !
gah !
wish me luck man..
=3=

tml public holiday~~
weee~
no skul for me~
=3=
2 tuitions though
T-T

playin truth or dare wif hm
gonna wear my spongebob shirt to mages' s tuition tml
==
walao
so "yu"
but i feel like trying it though
=D
( dun laugh at me ~ T-T )

oh ya ..
i rili hoped tat tat girl din change tuition time lor..
i wana noe more abt her..
she's special
=D

another thing is..
another "her" came to morn session !!
haha !
went to toilet ( ponteng ) coz i dun rili feel like staying in cls
when come out i met her~
=D
we walked bek tgt till block F n had a small chat
it was so akward..
==
aih..
no choice
got distance ad
T-T

saturday replacement cls
not goin definately
==

having tuition wif fei lim at 4
==
gah !!
I DUNO HOW TO FINISH UP HIS HOMEWORK !!!
I TRIED TO DO !!
but..
i stucked
==
FML !!!!
F MYSELF !!!
==

沒有留言:

張貼留言