2011年1月19日 星期三

20/1/11 Thaipusam = none of my bussiness

~.~
jz a short update while waiting for time to pass
tuition wif encik mages later
i like this tuition eh
><

after akaun tuition ,
physics
i hate it
==
it always make my head hurts other than addmaths
==

already wearing my spongebob shirt
LOL !
wait till every1 laughs at me
LOL !

recently..
i abit sot sot 1
==

i told hm
" i wanna pijak a worm accidentally "
LOL !!
i can jz step on it wht
=3=
but i wanna feel tat kind of feeling when u did sumthing accidentally

if i step it on purpose ,
not fun ler
=3=

i told hm sumthing 38 too
i said
" i'm looking forward tat a morn i wake up n feel unwell n skip skul "
LOL !
actually,
i can jz skip skul if i wan
since my mum is not waking me now in the morn
=3=
i wake up myself eh
so big jor
^^
( i stop my lai chuang habit ler~ ^^)

oh ya..
this year form4 lor..
after next year graduate ler !
yay~
^^

my wishlist
-be the mc for any occasion ( once enuf b4 i graduate )
- enter singing competition wif frens ( once enuf too )

at this moment oni these gua..
i rili wanted to try to be mc lei
><
sounds fun..
i like to be a host de
~.~
( but i noe i sux == ,
at least gimme a try wht..T-T )

abt singing competition ,
b4 i graduate ,
i wanna make myself " diu lian " on the stage !
hahahha !
muz leave smtg b4 i graduate
><'''
if found suitable fren ,
mayb will go
ahahah !!
i wanna throw my face on stage !
=3=



P/S: the title of this post has ntg to do wif this contain
ahahahha!!
i jz duno wht to put as title
=3=

沒有留言:

張貼留言