2011年1月30日 星期日

30/1/11 148 ( 149th post )

i dun like 148 this number actually
reason ar..
coz i'm 148 cm
==

i'm not satisfied wif it actually
its too short la wei
i din even reach 150
aih..
2 cm oso dun wan gib me..
sad lo~

u noe ?
bcoz of my height
i gotta giv up alot stuffs

i'm not sure i've post this b4 anot..
><
well..
read again oso nvm right ?
xixi

1st of all..
i wanted to be a hostess / stewardess de
but due to height prob
==
to be tat ,
u muz be 158 n above
10 cms more ar..
aih
i cannot tall ad
dun ask me jump more or eat wht more

i stuck at 148 since standard 4
==
seeing every1 who is shorter than me
taller than me 1 by 1
walao..
tat feeling
~.~

not oni tat ,
i wanna try to be the photographer for LEO de las year
due to height prob
=='''

bsides.
i oso wish to be the conductor of choir
but..
due to same prob too

aih..
wish to grow more 10 cm lor !
i rili dun like 148...
T-T
short dao si..

2 則留言:

  1. LoL. I no comment. But I'm sending you this comment still. xD

    回覆刪除
  2. >< cut some height from u to me !! T-T
    u no nid so tall la~ ><

    回覆刪除