2011年1月21日 星期五

21/1/11 If this world no phone , i might die ==

wookay !
giv a big clap to my best fren !!
" Mr Friday " !!!
^^
luv friday~
can go for koko ,
bek hse den tml is saturday ad..

and !!
" Mrs Piano " is sick n unable to hav lessons wif me
^^
which means~~
tml no piano cls !!
ahahahah~
><
( hate ppl who ask me wht grade i'm in if i say i'm taking piano lessons ..
if i say i taking ,
all ask..
wtf..==
same questions tim..
all so got mo qi o? )

however~
got fei lim tuition tml eh..
so gan cheong !!
wif the help of chin hao !
i finally noes how to solve the bloody equation !!!
ADD MATHS !!
F U !!!
==

leo meeting suddenly canceled today
i din even noe
=3=
hm said she heard the announcement
den i was like
" wah ~ so nice ! can go KFC earlier >< "

den hor..
i noe tat blur blur chin hao wont listen to the announce 1 la
so i went to his cls after my biology cls
when i infrorm him
==
he rili doesnt noe abt it
LMAO !!
><

den..
caned by rahim today~
i cant even rmb the las time i been cane..
its...
LONG...
LONG......
LONG......
TIME AGO !!!
==

after skul
rush to bus stop
we din even noe wher's chin hao
so
we straight away get on bus
den ~
on bus
met rong feng
he wanna join us too

so~
he followed me n hm to KFC
grab a seat n sat down
rush to toilet !!!
(today whole day din use skul toilet,
so pro lo me..><
noe me de ppl noe how much water i drink each day de la)

den CH called when i'm in toilet
==
wht a good timing

went out n call him back
he said his coming ad
=3=
LOL

when i'm ordering food
he came
when finish n put down my meal
hm told me
" he went up == "
so~ i went up to look for him
den~
sat down
chat chat chat
38 38 38 ~
ahahhaha !
eating wif a damn slow mode
=3=

we're having so much fun jz sit ther n chat lor
laughing non-stop
><
CH looks so cool lor
we all laugh like siao
he jz " .... "
no expressions at all !
wth...
><'''
how can he tahan not to laugh 1 ?!
><
god lai de


after eating ,
tunjuk ajar add maths from them !
CKS went n visit us n teach hm ><
CH teaching me pulak
ahahhaa !
den mei ting n khai en oso join us
so meriah lor~
=3=

went for BM tuition ,
not late
=D

when tuition start
the sej teacher smsed me n inform me no tuition later
i was like..
ZOMG?!
luckily i'm having my phone..
if not
i'll wait ther for hours eh !
cant contact mummy too
><
phone is important !!!


P/S : recently..
many ppl said i'm so 38..
the reason y i 38 is ...
stressed~
==
the more stress i m ,
the more 38 i m..
=3=
other than tat...
my maths is rili KNS..
teach till tat CH wan vomit blood ad !
ahahahahha !!
sry teacher~
^^
thx wor~
for teaching me such complicated stuffs !
^^

2 則留言: