2011年1月3日 星期一

4/1/11 2nd day of skul !

weee~~~
2011 IS NOT FUN~~~
=D

i mean it
==
hmm..
wookay~

lemme xplain the reason y i tried to go diamond first
1. i scare in ruby too shuang ,
play till siao ,
form5 x boleh catch up
==
2 my dearest khai en is inside
3 my name is the 1st name in ruby ==
lucky huh ?
4 i wanna be wif hm ><
5 my mum hope tat i could go dm =o=


but~
my heart belongs to ruby~~~
=D
i like ruby coz...


1 my 38 gang r ther !
=D
i got meiting , lpz , zimei, pc~
2 lesser presure / stress
3 i might get btr position than in dm !
LOL !
4 i feel like trying to stay in ruby for 1 year
to test tat m i suitable in ther ><
5 dm is creepy ==

ok~
enuf of tat crap~
=D

my tuition !
==
im taking 11 subs n having 8 subs tuition
...
all subs except for
maths ,
moral ,
BC,
these 3 i dun go for tuition .

i noe if my BC sure cannot get A in SPM
but..
terpaksa take oso
my standard in writing chinese easay is stuck in std6
==
ahahahhaha~

wookay~
abt cls !
dun rili like cik mumtaz for changing our places into diff races sitting tgt
i neo her motive is good ,
but den..
T-T
i nid to borrow homework from my meiting !
and !
if i dun understand !
i can ask n understand even btr !
and...
i'm not close wif the indians in my cls
=o=

aih...
i dun wanna change place...
T-T

沒有留言:

張貼留言