2011年3月9日 星期三

10/3/11 ohoho~~

today !
no no ,
is ystd !
9/3/11 !
i had my first addmaths paper !

==
it was terrible
seriously..
i think i'm gonna fail it..
aih..
cant blame me ..
my IQ not very high jek ~
T.T

but~
my mood bcame btr after tat paper ,
ahahaha !
i jz felt relief~
b4 tat paper ,
walao~
its like a big burden on my shoulder
==
now its bcame lighter~
3 more main subs to go~
ohohoho~

i din study anything for PJ n sivik
=3=
fail jiu fail~
i dun care~
=p

watch tekken today after
haha
i very pei fu myself
still got time watch
==
watch liao still go slp summore
==''

ok la~
the movie not bad
^^
but i dun like the setting
==
the place..
its like..
so weird
zzz

and i kinda disappointed..
T.T
too little tekken characters showed up man !

i was expecting xiao yu , lily , hwarang more n more !!
haha~
but its quite nice to watch ..
like watching ppl cosplay-ing~
ngek ngek~
and~
the raven in the game macam more pro than in the movie
=3=

oh ya !
the jin kazama !!
he got laura ad,
den enter the tournament fist ,
still got kao kristie !!
he yam lao lai de !!

P/S : aih..
ish~~~
so merunsingkan
T.T
wht to do ?

沒有留言:

張貼留言