2011年3月2日 星期三

3/3/11 hehe~

yup yup~
guess wht ,
i skipped skul today .

woohoo~~~
ther's a lot reasons for me to skip skul ,
i mean...
ALOT !

ok~
main ones.
1. i dun wan the teacher sudd say
" hantar hari ini "
as i din finish up my homework recently since i was jz doin my reference book.
homework i use to copy all.
=='''

2. i dun like today's class.
its until 1:45 lei !
after recess .
its chem , bio , physics !
==
walao..
can u imagine?
all 6 periods staying in the lab,
cant drink water freely ?
=.=''
its torturing..

i had a strange or u can say weird conclusion tat y i'm so fair
=.=
las time ,
when i went to bio tuition .

the teacher said ,
if sum1 drank alot water ,
they might die due to the haemolysis .
haemolysis means..
red blood cell burst~
hahahah !
they absord too much water .

i was thinking...
could it be the same thing on me ?
><''

my red blood cell burst alot ,
so i'm so fair ,
but the cell amount which burst is not fatal to me ?
so i'm still alive ,
wif fair complexion .
=='''
i noe this conclusion sounds freaking weird.
( ignore me , thanks )

P/S: eeeee~~
tml moral + BC...
6 nilais i oso wan die ad...
i cant even imagine SPM time..
==''
bc ar..
i got memorize sum ming ju jing hua ,
but..
i dun think i remembered all
aih..
screw my life~
T.T

沒有留言:

張貼留言