2011年3月4日 星期五

4/3/11 wooo~~~

its friday~~~
^^

haha~
went station2 wif my dear frens~
muacks~
i luv u all~
excluding zk
^^

well~
waited zk at the bustop for 10mins ++ gua~
he reached abt 12:50pm lidat

haha ,
we're so freaking funny while waiting ,
n when we saw him turning into the street .
LOL !

and lots of students watching us getting on the car ,
hahahha !
thx zk ,
my dear driver~
xie xie uncle~
^^

so nice can drive
T.T
aih..
i wan drive i wan drive !!
T.T

wait !!
this year end ,
i'll go take my undang test .
and straight away after my bday ,
i'll take the practical exam !
yosh !!

by then~
i wont nid my parents to fetch me up n down ad~
ahahahha~
i can do alot stuffs wif a car neh..
><

but ..
which car shud i use ?
==
navara or camry ?
all big potato..
as a beginner...
=.='''
i jz wan a myvi..
T.T

hmm~
bought a black bag from cass top , its normal .
hahaha !
i wanted to get myself a bag long time ago ad.
==
hm said i'm so 38, got so many bag still wan buy.
aiyo~ i like to collect collect ma~
^^
and my bag was spoilt on my bday party right ?
i hvnt go fix it up.
aih~
gonna take it to the tailor shop i think..
its the zip prob.

* dun talk abt exam first * =)

P/S: oh ya !!
i woke up late today !!
T.T
and u noe wht ?
i dreamt tat i woke up late in my dream!!
lol !

i dreamt tat i was in the afternoon session ,
and i was late ,
i was preparing n the bus showed up .
when i dream till here ,
i duno y ,
i sudd wake up n c my phone .
its 6:20 !!

gosh~
my van ad honking outside..
fortunately my sis got ready so early today
><>

沒有留言:

張貼留言