2011年3月15日 星期二

15/3/11 hey yo ! imma bek !

hehe ,
long time no update jor lurh~

went to penang for 4 days n 3 nights .
its boring la wei~
T.T

we din rili had any fun ther lor
==
jz eat eat eat n eat
T.T
fat die me ler la..

my aunt fell n hospitalised .
T.T
i hope she's fine now .

i duno wanna update wht actually..
i'm looking forward for thurs n sat !
^^

and~
welcome bek to those NS participants !
haha~

had a nice conversation wif dear soya~
muacks~

that's it for today i think ..
might update melody ASAP.
T.T

i got alot ideas when exam time
==
too much free time for me to think
but i duno which storyline to pick
=='''
think too much..



P/S: had sum stupid imagination these days.
i told my fam n my jie .
lol !
its abt the japan nuclear stuff .
i imagined tat ,
the dead bodies kena the nuclear radioaction ,
all turned into zombies.
T.T
creepy hor ?

1 則留言: