2010年11月12日 星期五

13/11/10 Me N San Yuk

today is a tiring day..
T-T

i slpt ard 2/3am ,
i woke up ard 6 smtg in the morning.
T-T
wtf..
was damn tired..

i woke up jz bcoz of my MCD breakfast...
=3=''
(tat's y i'm gaining lots of weight...aih )

hmm..
after preparing n all tat stuffs..
my mum went to fetch her fren,
coz we're neighbours ,
my sis n her son is goin to the bkt sentosa new primary skul,
so,
2day they nid to go to sanyuk to listen to sum kinda of speech..
=3=
abt how to transfer n etc etc~

jam jam jam~
reach ther n yamcha ther awhile,
den my ex-kh-teacher asked us to enter an air-cond room...
LOL !
i dun rili think she rmb me though..
=3=






in the air cond room...
ahahahha~












met many teachers ther..
i saw cikgu zakiah,
as frenly as usual,
madam gan ,
still the same,
madam ong,
not much diff too,
haha !

many la..
glad tat most of them still rmb me..
=)
gam dong~

cikgu zakiah even noe my siblings...
boom !
she said among them,
i'm the most hardworking 1..
ohoho~
an shuang~

after listening to the taklimat ,
my mum fetch us to MCD,
oh yea~
haha !
my breakfast will b shown ~





nah~
+ 2 hashbrown ~
kinda regret..
~.~






after breakfast ,
head bek to sanyuk again,
watch the std6's farewell party .

it was...
quite ok..
i guess
==

when we reach bek,
a boy which is same cls wif my bro came to inform my mum tat my bro fell into the drain
==

my mum was shock
ran till so fas to find my bro
=='''
i keep catching up bhind her
aih..
like sakai running in primary skul
T-T

well..
luckily my fei fei is ok la
jz small injuries..
kesian him..
i told him ,
u quite suay recently hor?
LOL !

den...
alot of stuffs happened in the middle..
too tired to talk abt it..

i'll save it for tml..
=)
damn tired now..
goin to bed.
gudnite..


PICTURE TIME !!
XD









jz captured it bcoz it's unique.













again...
==
boom~













the sky very nice ar..













MY DREAM BED !!!!
my parents wont afford it la..
it cost 5k +
==
( but its rili nice...T-T )










ignore my stupid face
wearing my bro's shirt..
ahahahahaha !
ben lai wanna wear it to tml's function,
but...
it's way













infront of my bro's cls..














his cls..
TA-DA~















ahahahahha!
inside the car !
ah sam's hair rili like mushroom head...
==














so rajin read book...
==
pokemon punya lagi..















ignore me..
==









tml's post !
ahahaha !
let u guys have a look first~
as a " wht's up on next post "
LOL !
usually drama got de ma..
=3=
( i shud rotate this pic actually..i

沒有留言:

張貼留言