2010年11月20日 星期六

21/11/10 Prefect Farewell Lunch

 13/11/10
as the title above ,
i'm gonna blog abt the prefect's farewell lunch " buffet " . 

LOL ! 
compare to previous year , 
i noe its kinda...
char ?
==

las 2 years de was held in the dynasty restaurant in perangsang golf club ,
not templer's golf club ar jie~ XD

well , 
our teacher said coz this year geh budget not enuf jor .
LOL !
tat's the best they can do .
this yera geh f5 macam kelian .
i wish 2 years later can b btr gua.
=(
i sacrificed alot for this ya noe ? 
XD
ok~
pictures' time
ahahah !
sumtimes , its btr to let the photo do the talking .
it describes btr than me. 
=(

but sum of the photos arent in the correct position . 
hahaha !






 my lollipop !
 cannot eat geh~











kesian chimi .
he said he pokai .
=.=












 tat's me n my " so-called-sis "
LOL !












 my skul without students ,
 its peaceful right ?
 i luv it jz the way is it .







 my lolli again .
^^





take 2 




the food is...
lol.
no comment .
=)







 left - me
middle - hm ( her leg so thin !! )
right - zk ( he's wearing prefect's pants , so boom ! )











our skul geh vending machine.
=.=





take 2 XD





another shot of my skul
=.=
as if i'm the F5 this year.
LOL !  





" poser " =.=
jz ignore this .






jz a normal shot . XD







i wonder who's on the stage ATM .
=.=


 

our leng leng head prefect !
i'm gonna miss her .
=(
she's a good leader n a good singer .







our headmistress is up ! XD




I CAUGHT CHIMI !!!
in a picture...=3=






the number i wanted ...
=3=
hm got it ...
><





this is my num .
valentine's day !
xixi.






u guess this chair got" kusyen " anot ?
LOL !




got the attending wht XXX award de feel.
XD





she's paying att during XXX's speech !






ntg to say 
















ntg to say






tiny hm~




lol ,
1 of my fav place ,
i think so
=.=









ntg to say
 





ntg to say






hm wearing same shirt wif MXH !!
XD






she taking pic,
i take her taking pic de pic !
XD 






ngek ngek ngek~
u thot my story will end now?
neni neni bubu~
purposely dowan end ar~ 
blek !!

after the " buffet " lunch ,
went yamcha wif my jie .
xixi ~
finally ~~~~
tzee yee n angel came too~

had fun ther n chat for quite awhile.
thx jie for belanja ice-cream n my coke float !
nice to hav as my god-sis

i'll belanja u bek geh !
juz u wait !!
lol !

O.o
picha time again. 
LOL !










my coke float~






my sundae cone~
weee~~





 ahahahhahah !
a drip from my ice-cream
it looks like the moon!





another shot .




hmm, butter kaya toast in hailam kopitiam .
ther geh tomyam meehon nice !!
( i wan advertisement fee again ..=3= )



 

take 2
( din get to take tat tomyam meehon's pic coz i was too hungry n my food came the last =( , and i had tomyam meehon for 3 days nonstop! LOL ! )

  
my wrist~
white dao~
i like the way i tie this thingy !
my " lovely " bro gave it to me ,
but since i ady got a necklace ,
i'll tie it on my wrist instead. =3=
creative huh? ohoho~




u can ignore this pic anyway.
=.=



LOL !

i can tell many things jz look at this pic !
1stly ,
i love the phone hanger VERY VERY VERY MUCH !!
the guitar , haha ! i kept saying to others tat it was Yui's gitah !
sadly , not many of them noe k-on. =(
the chain of it oso nice ,
the " sha lou " oso very pretty , its white in color .
and of coz , i love my ring very much , its " white gold ",
and my mum bought it for jz bcoz i wanted a ring very much.
LOL !
and of coz , my finger looks long n thin here, ahahahha !
finally , my skin tone looks damn white in here. OH YEAH~
proud of myself's skin tone recently..
I LOVE BEING WHITE !



ok , 
tat's it for today,
i duno wht shud i blog next .
actually , 
i feel like blogging tat stuff long time ago .

but....
=.=
jz b4 i posted this post ,
i saw another girl wrote smtg similar .
LOL !
shud i blog abt it still ?
argh~
nvm la.
i'll stick to my plan.

coming up next- 我很幸福
i think i'm gonna blog in chinese tat post ,
sum1 said ,
english is used when serious or formal moment ,
chinese is used when u're emo.
LOL !!

ok guys ,
gudnite~

沒有留言:

張貼留言