2010年11月29日 星期一

29/11/10 6th post ! XD

ohoho~
still got few mins b4 29/11/10 ends !
XD

erh..
thx to u guys~
my visitors finally hits to 1225 !
^^
my goal was oni 1200 though..
xixi
thx thx ~

wish to extend my followers..
=3=
but still stuck at 27 ppl..
T-T
aihs..

i'm currently at johor hotel now..
named suan bee..
near to a shopping complex named Sutera Mall.
@o@

oh ya~
i went to The Zon - the duty free shop !
bought many stuffs~
^^
weeee~

i drank a bottle of vodka~
bought 2 boxes of ferrero rocher~
n bought a dress~
i'm not sure its a dress anot..
gonna wear it for xiao ay's wedding dinner~
^^
i'll take pic if i can..
ohoho~

kk~
time for me to take my bathe ~
i'll update real soon !
stay wif me ya~
^^

ok !
next target !
b4 next week ends !
i wish my visitors can hit to 1300 ~
><''
i noe u guys can do it !
right ?

ahahahah~
( i keep on asking more from u guys.. )
T-T
sry~

k ler..
gtg~
c ya real soon !
^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言