2010年11月28日 星期日

29/11/10 5th post ! Heading to Johor !

><
i rmb in the previous post,
i mentioned i wanna break my visitors record to 1200 right ?
~.~
thx to those 38 posts i wrote today,
my visitors is now 1191 ad..
=.=
9 more to shot to 1200!

hooray~~~
come on come on !!
view it view it !!
be my lucky 1200 !!
^^

btw~
its 9:42 am now..
going to head off to johor..
=(
its a long ride..
i buffered pokemon juz to watch in the car !
i wish my lappie has enuf batt though..
=(

hmm...
i duno if i could on9 anot..
since my bro is bringing his lappie too..
=.=
FML !

o.o''
so..
i guess..
this is gudbye !
T-T
surely miss u guys~
( who noes after i reached johor's hotel straight on9 ad )

i'll update if i can !
^^
rmb come view come view wor~
1200th lucky visitors could be u !
ohohoho~
=.=''
( i'm getting more n more 38 n its not good !
thx to nikki la ! make me so 38 recently..=3= )

沒有留言:

張貼留言