2010年11月30日 星期二

30/11/10 ( 2nd post muz read the bottom !! )

yo guys !
XD

i'm bek to rawang for...
1 day~
^^
leaving tomolo , heading to penang..
aihs
T-T

my holiday is so tiring la wei..
nid to travel here n ther coz of my dad !
wtf !
==

next week goin to johor again..
@o@
n dec 5 goin to singapore
and..
the reason y we're goin is bcoz..
my bro is goin ther for his graduate trip
==

alamak..
i jz duno y we hav to folo him la wei
T-T
but nvm la
i think i'll get to visit my cousin sis in singapore
hehe~
they raised 2 doggies !
^^
whisky n kiwi ( i duno how to spell it correctly )
but i rmb clearly how kiwi bit my bro's butt !
seriously !
XD

the oni thing i wish now is..
my penang aunt geh house can on9
==
LOL !
if its using cable..
i duno my bro shud play or i shud play
=3=
mayb i'll buffer animes or shows or dramas to watch den let him go on9
o.o
great idea huh?
XD

oh ya oh ya!!!
i've gotta tell ya guys smtg really...
cool?
hahahaha !
when we're checking out from the hotel this morn..
when taking all our luggage out ,
i hear smtg..

actually tat sound is quite long..
my sis told me ther was some weird screaming sound outside
i said ,
aiyah dun care la ( i was playing comp )
den when i hear it myself ..
i was like...
WTF !?
this is sooooo coooool !!
i mean...
in real life ,
u might hear it jz in movies !!
ahahahahaaha !!
( i hear ppl doin....XXX )
hahahahahaha!!

cool experience huh?
XD
( it was disgusting too la anyway.. )
~.~
jz imagining the image inside the room
( YUCK !!! )
==

k ler~
goin to bathe !
gonna update more post tonight !
or...
tml morn ~
XD
wee hours !
LOL !

沒有留言:

張貼留言