2010年11月28日 星期日

@o@ 4th post for 29/11/10

pls dun say
" wth , jz how many times u wanna update for a day ?! "
LOL !

jz shocked again marh~
its so late ad for me to update 3 posts ,
but still..
so many ppl viewed it !!
><
from 1164 to 1182 !

cool larh !!
all slp late late ?
@o@
bad kids !
pai gin na !
( i slpt at 5am , how more bad ? XD )

lol~
this is my 101th post neh ~
cool~
^^
actually..
i blog so many stuffs on here ,
coz i treat it as my diary now..
LOL !!
wish to blog all those meaningful stuffs on here..
( although i wrote many craps too == )

ish~
mapling now..
but my lpz din on..
so weird geh ?
i jz ignore sum1's guild invitation..
he's a bishop lvl172~
LOL !
rejected it coz my lpz wan me to join his guild..
love so wei da right ?
^^
my lpz now 117 ler~
duno he got lvl up more anot~
==
jyjy 120 4th job !!
^^
as ur lgz ,
i'm proud of u !!
( when is my turn to be 120..T-T )

pity my chars..
hey !
i noe !
i'll blog abt all my maple chars next time !
LOL !!
~.~



沒有留言:

張貼留言