2010年11月10日 星期三

Justin Bieber 10/11/10

ahahahaha~
i'm blogging abt JB neh !!

==
siao jor..

wookay !
i guess most of u guys noe abt him right ?

AHEM !!
well..
honestly..

i dun rili like his personality..
appearance too..
jz love his songs..
==

its the same thing like Jay la..
i dun rili like him ,
but i adored his songs very much !
<3

well...
JB..
songs..
hmm..
got many nice de ar..

lai lai~
lemme tell ya guys~
XD

1. one time
2. baby
3. 1 less lonely girl
4. u smile
5. down to earth
6. eenie meenie
7. pick me
8. never let go
9. somebody to love
10. that shud b me

well..
ther's alot la

at first..
when mak intro me his songs
exp : 1 time

i pigi dl listen lor
den hor..
i wondered..
a girl named justin ?
@o@
tat's odd

so i ask my mum to listen to it
den my mum bcame silent for awhile..
den she said..
mayb ther rili is a girl named justin
LOL !!!

den i ask hm tat justin is a HE/SHE
==
to my surpirse...
justin is a HE
=o='''

hahahahhahaha~~
LOL LOL LOL !!

ok..
pai seh la~
to anggap him as a girl..
=='''

ok !
now..
i'm gonna blog abt other stuffs !
c ya~
^.^

沒有留言:

張貼留言