2010年11月28日 星期日

29/11/10 ( 3rd post )

weee~~
38 !
within an hour update 3 posts..
boom !

in this post ,
i'm gonna blog how i spent my precious time today..
T-T

ok..
i slept at 5am on 28/11/10
when i woke up..
it was already 2:58 PM
==
i checked my phone once i'm awake..
saw my LPZ's msg..
LOL !
he said
" lgz~ 3pm got x2 exp , fas fas train wif me la~ "
so~
i fas fas on maple ..
LOL !
luckily my map no ppl~
><
i thot it'll be many ppl..
xixi~
its a good thing u noe?
train till 4pm..

mum ask me to change n go out for dinner..
i said
" its 4pm n going out for dinner ? @o@ "
she said
" daddy nid to go work first "
i
" ..... "

den my dad ask me whether i'm hungry anot.
coz i din had breakfast or lunch for the whole day.
i said i'm not
he forced me to hav curry mee b4 goin out.
==
luckily i ate it ,
coz we had our dinner at 8pm.
damn~

he went to sg besar to find his worker ,
den it was raining heavily when we're heading to sekinchang for dinner..
din took any pic when dinner..
but took alot pics of paddy fields.
LOL !!

gonna upload it too..
stay tuned~
XD

den..
dinner was damn nice~
but the things ther r so small..
==
dad ordered..
belacan kangkung
scarlet
crab ( butter , ham dan , 2 flavours )
fish~ quite sour but we nvr tried it b4..
i duno wht it called..its called smtg like " zhu tan " in chinese..
==
my dad ordered fried oyster too..
it was...
NOT NICE !!
==
mostly lidat la..
dun rmb others..
LOL~

after dinner ,
head bek home..
reach abt 11:34pm

once bek ,
i terus on9..
hvnt bathe yet.
=(
hvnt pack for tml too..
shit..
not gonna slp tonight..
i'm gonna bathe ,
pack,
maple,
and slp in the car..
gonna get scolding if my dad noes abt this !
~.~
( tat's y i dun like to add my parents in FB )

k ler~
gonna bathe now~
^^
luv u guys~
wish to break 1200 this week..
duno can anot..
=(
coz i'm not sure if i can update all the time..
xixi~
but i'll try my best !
bye guys~
muacks~

沒有留言:

張貼留言