2011年2月11日 星期五

11/2/11 hehe~ double 11

phew~
finally..
its friday !
T-T

which means..
i can take bek my lappy
T-T
blogging wif it now
without it ,
my life rili sux
==

i mean..
tuition time occupies most of my time ad
still wan rampas lappy away

make my life more miserable jek
==
sakai !

tml..
nid go for P.P perjumpaan
den..
P lessons
den..
add maths tuition..
i'm exhausted
T-T

i feel like stopping my currect add maths tuition actually
the place is rili far
and..
i cant connect dao the teacher de signal
==

his style
more suitable for those maths good de
obviously ,
i'm not 1 of it
my mum oso complains to me tat
tat place very jam
very far
the time very kek sui
sat n sun oso nid go so far

hm's mum complains abt this too
both of them dislike us goin owh
so..
i might stopping
but
i cant find other centre la !!!
==

P/S : yay yay~
chocolate sale !
^^
i'm coming ya~

沒有留言:

張貼留言