2011年2月6日 星期日

7/2/11 CNY holidays ended !

today~
woke up damn early for tuition
==

wrote an essay abt
" an unforgettable experience "

to me ,
i felt the remarks teacher gave was compliment eh
><
but she jz say i dun read enuf
yea la..
i stopped reading english books since form1
==

aih~
busy busy busy~
=3=

den..
fell aslp after tuition..
den~
my dad woke me up n ask us to get ready to go to the
dong chan si
==
yor !
sien de lor !
==

went ther n took sum photos
teehee~
was wearing in bro's shirt
ahahhaha !
playful ma
><
took sum emo pics too !
XD
refer to fb if u wan
^^

i heard my so called aunt got into NS
==
yea..
she's my aunt..
18 years old
XD

bcoz her mum is same batch wif my grandma ,
she's the youngest n my grandma is the eldest
tat's y lor ~
( i wonder if i used the word batch here is correct == )

heard my big " gu gu " said
she's suffering inside
==
cny come out ,
face full wif pimples jor
zzzz
kesian lor !

when i heard she kena NS
i was like..
" wth...dun kena me eh...
i'll be insane ! "
><

weird weird
on 6th i din updated my blog ,
but still got visitors
><
hhaha!
cute la wei~

tml cousins goin bek ler..
><''
duno shud i miss them anot
they're..
kinda naughty
==

reached home about 2am
==
bath liao 3am
updating blog now
haha!

luckily tml no nid go skul jek..
if not..
2 hours of slp..
how i study wor..
==
i faint in cls den oni u noe !
hahahahha !

ok le la~
stop here ba
NS frens went bek in the jail ad
==
aih~
1month !
GANBATEH !!!!



P/S: say real la..
i dun understand y dong chan si got hello kitty's hua deng
==
snoopy dog oso got
BUT !
no spongebob..
==
suan !
boycot u !
next year dun wan go jor !
hahahaha!
( i dun rili noe how to admire those flower lamp == ,
so..
go ther jz walk here n ther ..
so cacat wei ! )

沒有留言:

張貼留言