2011年2月26日 星期六

26/2/11 aih .. P2

i read ur blog ,
i 4gotten to mention sum things i dun like today

HY's incident is not the oni thing i'm mad at u
i thot u might realized tat i'm fed up of asking u,
and u would tell me instead .
u noe tat if u din answer my question ,
i'll jz keep on asking .

u said u're lazy to xplain ,
but y dun u jz tell me once n for all ?
its btr than making me feel so miserable for all day long right ?

i noe i'm too curious ,
and i noe u're toooo lazy to explain .
but still ,
i dun like ur attitude when i ask u abt tat .
i still rmb clearly tat u replied me
" blek , dunwan tell u "
still wif a =p expressions
==

i was losing my patience ,
and yet u're acting so playful wif me.
i'm so freaking furious tat time.

do u rmb in account cls ,
i told u tat i wanna go to the toilet ?

i was kinda unhappy when u told me tat u're goin to toilet wif zt
i asked
" wht abt me? "
u jz reply me mischieviously
" who ask u copy dao so slow "

i was already mad wif tat HY's stuffs ,
and u're still doing this to me .
and i rili wanted to go to toilet at that moment ,
aih..
suan lor..
i jz stand it for 1 hour oni ma..
nvm de..

try to stand for an hour when u're rili cold .
it feels like dying.


P/S : its ok.
i dun rili wan u to say sry or wht .
its jz tat mayb i'm too small gas .
recently i'm damn emotional ,
alot things happened .
i dun wanna talk abt it .
conclusion ,
i'm jz moody .
tat's all .
sry if i hurt u indirectly .


2 則留言: