2011年2月2日 星期三

2/2/11 团圆团圆,团团圆圆~

haha
title is in chinese
but gonna blog in english
><
zha dao ?

today o..
went gathering lor~
jz enter karaok ni..
my mum called n wanna pick me up le..
=(
hate u !!
T-T

den follow them go buy alot stuffs
shyt la..
y dun u buy liao den oni pick me up jek ?!
==

aih~
suan lor
went home n fell aslp
==
tired man..

woke up
pray~
den~
dinner time~
XDXD

as usual
my family making steamboat for reunion dinner
^^
so shuang a~
i like steamboat !
^^
( luckily this year no ppl taking pic !
las time my mum took a very yong sui pic of me eating steamboat..
zzz put on fb summore..== )

after dinner,
dessert ~ ><
no la ,
my biggest aunt's bday ma
so we went to buy a tiramitsu cake
at secret recipe
i dun like it lor
==
ate a small piece nia

every1 eat liao say yummy wor
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i got prob le
==''
nvm~
eat less oso good
XD
no nid gain so much weight
hahahhaha~

oh ya,
jz nw my cousin girl find me play happy family wif her
==''''



P/S : was rili happy today ,
saw sum1's cute new hairstyle
=3=
ahahahahha !
><

沒有留言:

張貼留言