2011年2月13日 星期日

13/2/11 Happy Valentines Day

tml !
feb 14 !
happy valentines to every1~
especially those hu r still sweet sweet paktor-ing
envy la me~
T.T

hahahah !
every year ..
valentines around the corner i sure very heng fun
coz...
2 more days my bday jor
^^

this year !
our first year !
=='''
he's unable to celebrate both of it wif me..
aih..

this coming sat my family wanna throw me a bday party
^^
hehe
tml go skul invite invite~
mum say ask dad to use van fetch them from mcd
><''

well..
tml got skul
==
T.T
sej notes undone
moral eser undone
moral nilai 1 oso cant memorise
==''
i'm doomed
prepare to die !
T.T

few ppl ordered chocolate from me ..
xie xie xie xie !!
T.T

i berjaya invite dao ji zhun to come to my hse
^^
4 years no meet~
finally
T.T

tml's gonna b a busy day...
T.T
wish i can cope wif it..



P/S : happy bday orh peh xin ying~
^^
i rmb ur bday since primary ler~
i dun think u'll read this ..
but still i'm wishing u here
happy valentines to every1 who's reading my blog..
^^
nites~!

沒有留言:

張貼留言