2011年2月14日 星期一

14/2/11 Valentines ^^

haha
to tell the truth..

i knew u'll giv me smtg today..
but...
i jz din though tat it would be so big
==

stupid la u...
wht if my mum saw ?
i terpaksa hide it in my bag after skul
scare ppl c
==

i dun like it la..
T.T
coz..
its..
kinda...
useless
==
and !!
the oni thing i can do wif it is HIDE IT !!!
if my mum sees ,
she sure ask this n that ..
i dun wan tat kind of stuffs to happen..
T.T
aih

but..
u noe ?
i dun rili cares abt the valentines present..
all i wan is u to b wif me n celebrate it tgt
but..
its ok la
though i dun like the present ,
n u're not here wif me..
but ..
i noe u tried so hard to make me happy ler..

haha..
when " she " contact me..
i already can figure out
but rili tak sangka tat thing so big jek
==

and..
i noe tat thing u bought it when we went for gathering right ?
XD
k la..
tat's it for now..

thx TY ,
for everything ..
thanks..
T.T + ^^



P/S : recently..
i'm rili stressed n frust
ther's alot stuffs for me to do
aih..
glad tat 4 opal drop ad
if not..
do die me
==
thx rui en !!

沒有留言:

張貼留言