2011年2月19日 星期六

20/2/11 ^^

hehe
today~
busy busy busy~
went tuition
threw a party~
XD

fabulous~
my sweet 16's bday party ..
sweet~
<3
thx to every1 who attended !
and my mum n relatives who helped a lot ~
n my dad~
^^
my dad went to take the cake n fetch my frens to my hse eh
><

so many ppl came !
haha~
lemme count how many frens came~
^^
1.hm
2.pei chuin
3.khai en
4. mei ting
5. ann qi
6. kah yee
7. ming chyi
8. jin xin
9. mei yan
10. kah min
11. xin kai
12. ai leen
13. ji zhun
14. bernard
15. guan sze
16. guan wei
17. yank siong
18. xing herng
19. zhee kiat
20 . tzee yee
21. nikki
22. angel
23 . sfern ?
24. zi wei
25. jin xuan
26. kai tsen
27.wei yang
28. chin hao
29. rui enn
30. rui yee
31 . suet nee
32. hui woon

hmm...
tht's all i remember..
did i left out any1 ?
><'''
32 frens of mine came eh !
happy ~
^^
received alot presents too..
luv u guys~
^^

got some presents i rili luv dao~
example..
hm's present !!
i like it !!
the key chain~~
and the ring !!!
XD
i luv this combo larh~

kah yee's oso !!
the necklace very nice ar~~~
gai n mak's oso ar~
the spongebob phone geh cover !!
haha~
the bracelet oso not bad
^^
and..

today too rush ad
i accidentally spoilt my bag
T.T
the zip ther
aih~
i like the bag lei..
T.T
mayb go to those tailor shop to fix it ?
btw !
sum1 gave me a handbag as bday present !
><''
haha~
who lai de?
i 4got jor
><
but !!
thank u very much !!

the present jie gave was...
odd
==
a spongebob banana
zzz

and~
2 ppl gave me purse !
lol~
its both in pink~
><
luv it too larh~
its useful ar~
^^

i wanna kill zimei on monday
==
wht a gift he gave...
an aunty gave him those n he give it to me
wth..

oh ya !!
sum1 gave me a bow tie
==''
i mean.. i'm not a guy..
and..
even if a guy...
duno think ppl might wear it often these days
and..
it cant b wear in formal occasion too
==''
i think...
i'll jz keep it...
><

rili appreciate ji zhun for attending..
T.T
gam xia !
4 years ler...
><
u...
CHANGED ALOT !!!!
ppl asking did u go for surgery anot
LOL !
rili lor..
change alot..
look more like ur bro jor~
=3=

hmm~
wht u guys think abt the previous post of mine ?
title name is " melody " ( in chinese )
well..
i'm not sure whether i wanna continue it anot
==''

too tired ler~
ciao~

P/S: go to my fb album called
" sweet 16 bday party "
XD
check it out the photos~

沒有留言:

張貼留言