2011年2月5日 星期六

5/2/11 eeee~~

my title
" eeee~~ "
==

aih..
i wanna eeee many things
=.=

1st ,
skuls gonna start soon..
tml is my las day of relaxing
god damn it..
aih

my dad said the tuition tml morn cannot be canceled
f 9 him
==

aih..
nid wake up sooooo~~
early tml..
T-T
dunwan a..

aih...
2nd~
eeee~~
i heard exam is coming soon !
aih
T-T
dunwan...

3rd
eeee~~~~
CNY OVER LER ?!
T-T
sooooo fas !!!!
i hvnt take enuf angpau eh !!

total up..
i din even hit 1k
=='''
kns..
coz i din went bek penang this year
actually.
many years liao din go bek

las year~
went to china if u guys still rmb
las las year ~
stay at my hse steamboat oni jek
><

this is the 3rd year not goin bek to penang ad
aih~
if this year go bek
my angpau lui sure hit 1k
=3=

i can claim my aunt
8A + bday + CNY
hiak hiak hiak~~
i'm evil
><

now...
i oni got rm 930 jek~
dun hit me !
its still not 1k yet !
hahahahha !

later 3rd uncle coming to find us eh~
stop by awhile since he's coming bek from penang ma~

hiak hiak~
gonna claim from him
><'''

1k 1k 1k !!!
HIT IT!!!!!
muahahahah~




P/S : ok...
this is jz a 38 post from me ..
><
coz...
i c recently
not much ppl online
all go bai nian / balik kampung
==
so~
i cin cai update lo..
haha~
well..
these days' visitors rili much o..
i oso duno y
==''
thx for viewing my lovely bloggy !
^^
bye guys~

沒有留言:

張貼留言