2011年2月12日 星期六

12/2/11 i hav no other options..

i finally free now..
aih..
but still..
tml got 2 tuitions ,
addmaths n english

aih..
sat n sun shud b free de ma..
y my time so pack de..
T.T

she called me twice ,
din get to answer ,
when i call bek her ,
she's in the clinik dental ,
her mum said she'll call me bek in the evening around 7

so i waited..
went to addmaths tuition..
she called 4 times
==
i tak boleh jawap la wei~

reached home gave her 2 calls
no answer
=.=''
WHEN THE HELL M I RILI GET TO SPEAK TO HER ?!
_1_

suan la..
today pandu puteri's perjumpaan..
hmm..
not much special~
looking forward for the camping
but i duno if i wanna go anot
slp at skul lei..
nvr try b4..
><
i wanna try~
haha~
p/s : how to bath ? O.O
block g toilet ?

today keep fishing in piano cls
~.~
not fishing
is yawning
==
my performance rili teruk la
aih..
not enuf slp = perform bad
T.T

oh ya..
i think...
i'm gonna continue my tuition at fei lim ther le..
aih..
the transport time..
the petrol fee...
aih..
mum nid to wait for us too...
=(

but i hav no other options..
wht can i do ?
tolerate..


P/S : wher r u now..
its 6:35pm ad..
can u call me as soon as possible ?
i missed ur voice..
T.T



沒有留言:

張貼留言