2011年2月26日 星期六

26/2/11 aih .. don't you understand me ?

first of all ,
i'm totally pissed off by my fcking sis today
aih
y does she always wanna treat me lidat ?!

second ,
i jz hope u can tell me the truth more clearer ,
u said he dun like ,
but dun like wht ?
u din rili point out clearly ,
isit very hard for u to tell me ?

or isit u dun trust me enuf ,
and scare tat i might tell tat fella ?

u made me thinking abt it all day long ,
i hate this ,
very much .

u noe tat my curiosity means everything to me,
it can overcome alot stuffs ,
so ,
y dun u jz tell me the fcking reason ?!

i dun talk to u much today ,
i thot u might realize tat i wasnt in a good mood ,
or even i'm mad at you .

its ok ,
nvm ,
i'm fine now ,
after telling sum1 abt this ,
i feel btr ,
i'll be btr after tonight ,
trust me .



沒有留言:

張貼留言