2011年2月6日 星期日

7/2/11 Happy Birthday to u~ x4

hmm
actually~
this post is dedicated to my youngest sista~!

i knew she'll nvr read this post
jz post shuang de
==

she's 10 years old now..
double digits !
hahaha!
i rmb when i was 10
i damn excited
><
coz i'm finally double digits ler
( waiting for triple digits now..
JK~~
>< )

okay !
to tell the truth..
i dun like my sis alot
==
she did alot bad stuffs
to me
to many ppl

some of my frens noe de la
i always confess to them geh

i most dulan is my rabbit case
the rabbit is my favourite pet !
i mean..
i got a lot pets de ma..
turtle , bird , chicken
( i duno if chicken is a pet anot == )

but i still love the rabbit most..
coz ..
it more like a real pet to me
==
other than turtle n chicken or bird

to me ,
pet's defination is..
like dogs n cats lor
can hug
can train
can..
aiyah do alot stuffs wif them la
haha

tat rabbit very cute summore
T-T
ok~!!
the point is..
my sis sorta killed it
==

cried dao i wan die ad tat time
aih..
the rabbit...
about 3 months nia
==''
i mean i bought for abt 3 months la

aih..
sad..
i buried it opposite my house
==
it was under a sign board
i still rmb wher isit
teehee..

well..
bsides the rabbit case..
she likes to steal my tidbits
==
sweets ar~
snacks ar~
anything la
grr !

actually..
her soy ye ,
say 3 days 3 nights tak boleh finish
==

nvm la~
its her bday wht~

i think i'm gonna buy from LEO chocolate for her bday present
==
i did tat las year too wht
=3=

aih..
i hope she's getting bigger
n start to bhave herself la
stop making every1 around her pissed off ma

my mum oso dulan of her actually
=3=

hahahaha !
jz a short update abt my sis
==''
( or shall i say gossip ? )



P/S: my parents even booked a cake for her..
T-T
envy~~~
i hope the cake is nice la..
since i'm eating it wht..
==
las time tat secret recipe de ...
i dun like
><



沒有留言:

張貼留言